The Toxic Release Inventory (TRI) deadline of July 1, 2017, is quickly approaching. If you manufacture, process, or otherwise use EPCRA Section 313 chemicals, then this Federal requirement at 40 CFR 372 may be applicable to your facility.
Join us for an upcoming webinar to learn the details of this annual reporting requirement, whether you are a new or seasoned filer, you won't want to miss the information that will be covered.
This free webcast - hosted by J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc. and U.S. Compliance Corporation - will help you gain a better understanding of:
• What is EPCRA 313 chemical and where do I find them?
• Reporting applicability and threshold determinations
• Common TRI reportable chemicals (including commonly missed ones)
• Overview of the TRI Form R and Form A
• Reporting exemptions
• Using the EPA Central Data Exchange (CDX)
This complimentary one-hour webcast will also include a question and answer session.
Tuesday, April 11th, 2017
10:00 AM Central Time
(11:00 ET, 9:00 MT, 8:00 PT)