Jan 17, 2007

Bush, Gore and Arnold in the Middle...

After my "Gore manbear" post, a colleague asked if I have "issues" with Al Gore?



My comment response was:
I post more good Gore than bad Gore (Search my post) .... and I have "less" of a problem with Gore than most politicians. I think we are always more critical of people we know and want to do better.





Bush, Gore and Arnold have two major similarities - Power & Persuasion





My "issues" are with the use of that Power & Persuasion and how it influences our environment. In the end the one with the most "wins"



Critical of people who have the greatest influence over our people and our
environment.... is there anything more important?



Personal disclaimer: Hey if I'm wrong it cost's you nothing. If their wrong, it cost you billions of dollars and thousands of lives.