Mar 16, 2009

I just fixed your 401K - Oil infusion....

BUY LOW... oil will soon jump 4 fold*.
If anyone is still investing, THIS IS the time to buy into OIL corps*.
I have shown the U.S. how we can transition of fossil fuels over the next two decades, but I gather it will take them another decade before they 'grasp' the understanding of the problem enough to know my plan is the most economical and sustainable being proposed.
Until this is understood... we will be a slave to fossil fuel.
So "Buy Low & Sell High" this year!*
From The OliDrum- edition of Oilwatch Monthly can be downloaded at this weblink (PDF, 1.9 MB, 28 pp).
*NOTE: The world markets are currently focused on AIG, Ponzi and the next get the banks rich scheme... I am just a EHS guy trying to protect people and the planet, and would NEVER tell you how to spend money (only how to save). I have enough 'clean' investments in my portfolio and would have a moral dilemma to invest in oil BUT, we will run out of 'cheap' oil in my lifetime and it is at a inarguable historic low with only a volatile future on the horizon... so if you lost a little this may offer more.
To get over the 'moral dilemma maybe you can 'sell yourself' that it is a patriotic duty to support cheap oil as the U.S. armies are the third largest consumer of oil in the world.
Or is it my patriotic duty to help our nation kick the habit?