Oct 16, 2009

There is nothing wrong in this world that can not be fixed by what is right in this world...

After 'my bad' doomer post on a Friday, HTML clipboardI thought I would end with a few words of encouragement.
Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.
- Dale Carnegie


Energy and persistence conquer all things.
- Benjamin Franklin

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
- Thomas Edison

It isn't whether you get knocked down, it's whether you get back up.
- Vince Lombardi

Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence.
Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb.
Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts.
Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.
The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.

-Calvin Coolidge

The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
- Nelson Mandela

What doesn't kill me makes me stronger ;-)
- Camus