Mar 8, 2010

Green or Not, I want this guitar

I signed up for the new GMG, not sure if this is just a 'green media wash' yet from the 'typical' global warning group by media moguls and celebrities??? but one of these signed sustainable guitars would make my son and I giddy.

My father made his first guitar which my son and I both play still and a late 1800's mandolin made by our ancestors...   can't get much more sustainable than that ;-)

The GMG Challenge
Coming in March 2010, GMG Founding Artists will be asking YOU to take a series of environmental challenges. By completing these challenges, you'll qualify to win one of several very cool prizes; things like free concert tickets, guitars, bikes, music catalogues, and more are all up for grabs. Check back in the coming weeks to learn more about the GMG Challenge.

You'll also be entered to win 1 of 3 guitars signed by founding members: a Martin Sustainable Wood Series, a First Act Bambusa, and a G