EPA's Office of Research and Development is hosting a webinar on its "toolkit" of five models and tools for planning, designing and evaluating green infrastructure.
DATE: Wednesday, October 26th
TIME: 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm
During the webinar you will learn from EPA researchers about these tools:
· GIWIZ, the Green Infrastructure Wizard. Presented by Dr. Marilyn Tenbrink
· VELMA, the Visualizing Ecosystems for Land Management Assessment Model. Presented by Dr. Bob McKane
· SWC, the National Stormwater Calculator. Presented by Jason Berner
· SWMM, the Storm Water Management Model. Presented by Dr. Michael Tryby
· WMOST, the Watershed Management Optimization Support Tool. Presented by Dr. Naomi Detenbeck
This short video gives you a brief overview of each model, webinar homework if you will. J
(Ctrl + Click to open video)
And you can visit ORD's Green Infrastructure Modeling Toolkit site for more information.