Dec 16, 2009

Tag Teaming for Pollution Prevention... "P2TagTeam" your it!

Last April the P2 group started a social bookmarking tag campaign "P2Pile" to assist groups in locating Pollution Prevention Resources.


After several months I noticed "P2Pile" reflected nothing in a simple google search and considered it 'DOA'.


I was very happy to hear that this program has since evolved into the "P2TagTeam"
delicious.jpg
Originally the program had a geek factor I gravitated towards in waste reduction programs dear to my heart.

Thus I am creating a 'motherload' feed tool to bring the "P2TagTeam" tags to my ultra data crowd.

Enjoy watching this as I get time to 'advance it' over the holidays.

Enjoy and Happy Holidays to p2rx.org, p2ric.org, glrppr.org and all those helping on the p2tagteam

Find out more about the Pollution Prevention Resource Exchange Network By visiting the national network of regional information centers: NEWMOA (Northeast), WRRC (Southeast), GLRPPR (Great Lakes), ZeroWasteNet (Southwest), P2RIC (Plains), Peaks to Prairies (Mountain), WSPPN (Pacific Southwest), PPRC (Northwest).


P2RxP2RIC is Pollution Prevention Regional Information Center part of the Resource Exchange - P2Rx.