Nov 25, 2010

Be thankful we live in a world full of these people

A homeless man found over $3,300 in a backpack, and rather than keeping the money he tracked down the owner and gave it back. Dave Talley, who's been homeless for 11 years, found the satchel with thousands cash at a light rail station  - DailyMail
HTML clipboardhttp://images.worldnow.com/RAYCOMGROUP/images/13530297_SS.jpg
'It wasn't my money. I didn't earn it,' Tally says.
'I'm the one that has to lay down every day and deal with myself. If I'd done anything different than what I did, I don't know if I could handle that.'


The owner was a Arizona State University student had been carrying all the cash so he could buy a car. Stating: 'This is the greatest thing I've ever experienced,' Belanger said, who thought after five days missing the money was gone for good.


'I think it is really is a lesson to keep your faith in people. Character exists no matter what your circumstances are.'


Haase Quote:
In the darkest  places our lives travel a ray of humanity can become the star that sustains a universe of hope" - Happy Thanksgiving!